Explore a growth-oriented and fulfilling career at Spintly
“If work isn't play, then you are not playing on the right team”
At Spintly, we make sure that our people are doing things that they are passionate about. We encourage our team members to explore and develop their interests and skills.
Spintly believes in developing people, that is how we started and that is how we continue to grow. To uphold our core mission of “Simplifying Things”, we heavily invest in innovation through continuous learning, relearning, and questioning conventional thinking.
Opportunities at Spintly
We are always looking for talented individuals who share our core beliefs. Some of our open positions are for software, hardware and embedded engineers in addition to sales / business development executives, marketing specialists etc. We also have internship and project opportunities for students and recent graduates. Kindly check our current opportunities below.
What We Have to Say
What We Have
Position- Channel Sales Manager
Location- Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi/NCR, Kolkata
Positions: Bangalore – 01, Mumbai – 01, Delhi/NCR – 01, Kolkata – 01
- Understand the product portfolio ( range of solutions) of the company. Check www.spintly.com for more details.
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue and achieve set monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyse market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Access, clarify and validate partner needs and performances at regular intervals and maintain a high partner satisfaction rate
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop a positive working relationship with partners to build the business.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new product
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Coordinate with other Team personnel such as the support team and management team to deliver and meet customer/ partner expectations.
- 5-6 years experience in Channel Management in Access Control Industry
- Coordinate with other sales channels to avoid any potential conflicts.
- Manage funnels, forecast, and seize sales opportunities.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Demonstrated progressive experience with B2B sales
- Strong personal network within the industry
- Ability to travel up to 70% of time
- Joining immediate
Spintly is looking for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white
papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for
someone who can understand our product and solution and help us expand our digital
footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a
proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This
position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to
write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and
committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong
writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree, and relevant work experience.
Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best
practices to generate traffic to our site
Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs,
and white papers
Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party
Edit content produced by other members of the team
Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience – 2 to 3 years
Spintly is looking for a Software Developer (Backend) to join our team! As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the front-end
In this role, we need a person who is a fast learner, someone who can find different ways to solve a problem.
We work with NodeJS and Golang,(if you possess some level of experience with this, then it will be an
advantage over the other candidates).
You will be writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers. you will also be responsible for server-side web application logic as well as the integration of the front-end part. Your job may include:
1. To be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
2. Main focus on coding and debugging
3. Define and communicate technical and design requirements
4. Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
5. Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
6. Stay up to date with current best practices
7. Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
8. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators.
Potential candidates should have:
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer applications or similar relevant field.
Location : Goa (Apply if willing to relocate only)
Salary: Depends on experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Validation Engineer to work with all areas of Spintly India Pvt.Ltd. Your role will involve leading the validation through the capture, reporting of technical, commercial and user case issues across multiple products to ensure all products meet customer requirements before launch through process and validation. You will contribute and assist with building capabilities to ensure our products are introduced without issue to our internal and external customers.
As part of your role you will;
- Validate Software Products against a market requirement specification (commercial and technical).
- Evaluate and verify some issues discovered, log probable software defects in defect tracking database.
- Prepare validation plus acceptance criteria and evaluate test results to assure software attains requirements and parameters.
- Communicating with Product managers, department heads, development teams, System Test department, technical support teams.
- Reporting of issues and advising of priority (fix) status by gathering evidence and opinion from around the business.
- Create \ adapt validation processes to keep up with the latest customer requirements
- B.E (IT / C.S) degree preferred
- You will be responsible to analyse and validate the products built using ReactJS, Android and iOS.
- Opportunity to learn and get trained in API automation tools like REST Assured Java.
- Opportunity to learn and get trained in test automation tools like Selenium and JMeter.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience leading customer-focused situations, either within sales or technical. Knowledge of any coding products is desirable.
- Strong communicator and not afraid to contribute ideas
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team
- Self-motivated and determined
- People and Team Building Skills
About the company:
Spintly is India’s fast and upcoming technology company in the Access Management and Security Industry. We pride ourselves as being in tune with the latest technological advancements and believe in continuous learning and improvement. Our flagship product is a smart, wireless, and cloud-based “ACCESS CONTROL AND ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT” system which is basically an Access control (ACaaS) cloud platform, which hosts our SaaS software product i.e. SAAMS – (Spintly Access and Attendance Management System).
About the Team
Our team is responsible for providing integration solutions(Mobile SDK, Card-based, or API-based) to our customers that seamlessly integrate their existing software to our platform for ease and flexibility. We are currently in the process of integrating with some of the major software tools like Microsoft Active Directory, Google Workspaces and Microsoft Office 365, among several others.
Details about our Tech stack:
- UX: React.js, Angular js
- Backend Services: GoLang and nodejs
Who You Are:
- You are a proven engineer. Not only strong technically, you have shown that you can work effectively with project managers, designers.
- You have a sense of ownership, caring deeply about the quality of everything that you deliver to your customer
- You love the challenge of engineering, and are confident in your ability to bring clarity and direction to ambiguous problem spaces.
- You work well in a fast paced environment while deeply investing in long term quality and efficiency.
What you’ll do:
- Work on all levels of the full-stack applications(React/Angular(front_end), Node.js/GoLang(Backend))
- Work closely with product managers, designers, other developers
- Actively look for ways to improve the frontend UX and backend services
- 1+ years of experience in fullstack development(frontend: emberjs/reactjs/angularjs etc, backend: ruby/php/node js/Go)
- Experience building API services.
- Experience working with database such as Postgres/MySql/Oracle etc
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
For more information please visit https://spintly.com/
Some Product Videos.
Location : Goa
Salary: Depends on experience.
What will you learn:
● You will be trained on Serverless Computing, distributed messaging, virtual machines etc.
● You will learn how to design and code in backend and frontend frameworks such as
nodejs and react js
● You will work on AWS and Azure cloud platforms
● Implement software as per Specifications
● Be versatile in learning technical and soft-skills required to solve problems.
● 0-1 year experience
● Attitude to Learn
● Problem solving skills
Location : Goa
Salary: Depends on experience.
Spintly is looking for a Firmware Engineer to join our team! As a Firmware
Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of software for industry specific applications and systems.
A firmware engineer plans, improves and manages software applications from inception to use. This can include allocating resources to complete programming projects, and designing detailed plans to ensure firmware is functioning properly. Preparation and creation of instructional technical manuscripts for firmware operation is a typical task.
Your job may include:
1. Microcontroller programming
2. Embedded Software for Raspberry Pi
3. Working on technologies like bluetooth and Bluetooth Mesh
4. Working on AWS, IoT or Azure IoT hub
Potential candidates should have:
● Attitude to learn, Interested in embedded systems design
● Experience working with microcontroller firmware or embedded Linux systems
● B.E./ M.E/MSc.IT Degree
● 0-2 Years of experience
Freshers are welcomed
No. of posts : 2
Location : Goa
Spintly is seeking to hire a seasoned software Project Manager to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, Spintly India Pvt. Ltd. is a great company for you.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years project management experience
- Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Professional certification—including PMP/PRINCE II
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
Spintly is looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team. You will be working with a senior DevOps Engineer on maintaining our cloud applications.
Automate and improve development and release processes
Ensure that the systems are secure from cybersecurity threats
Managing the CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins)
Managing Docker containers
Build and manage systems on Kubernetes
Manage serverless applications
Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum 1 year experience managing cloud applications
Desirable skills – having some experience working with Dockers/Kubernetes
No.of posts : 1
Location : Goa