Model No : SHL-021
HALO BASIC, 10 core pigtail color code
HALO BASIC devices are equipped with a 10 core pigtail required during the connection process. The table below describes the signal names along with their corresponding color codes, providing guidance for the wiring of HALO BASIC.
Entry device wiring connection
The reader supports various modes of configuration. The connection of wires will differ based on the selected configuration. To ensure proper setup and functionality, refer to the configurations listed below and follow the specified wiring instructions corresponding to your chosen mode.
Configuration 1 : Standalone Reader mode
(Entry reader and REX)
Configuration 2 : Entry + Exit reader
For Entry-Exit connection:
- Short – VCC and GND of entry and exit UNO
- The locking mechanism (Strike lock or Magnetic lock) should be connected to Exit device
- Also sensor inputs like REX and Door sensor should be connected to Exit device
Configuration 3 : Reader + Controller mode
Installation type : Retrofit
- Connect VCC and GND of entry reader and controller together
- Connect the reader wires – DATA0, DATA1, and GLED as per color code shown in table to the respective terminals of the controller.
DATA 0 : GREEN
DATA 1 : WHITE
GLED : ORANGE
- The locking mechanism (Strike lock or Magnetic lock) should be connected to Controller
- Also sensor inputs like REX and Door sensor should be connected to the controller